22 November 2015

Elijah's talk

Lijah gave a little talk in his primary class today at church:



When I Serve My Family, I Serve God

Hello. Today I am going to talk about when you serve your family you serve god. In Mosiah 2:17 in The Book of Mormon it says, “When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God.” This means that when you serve any one you serve god. For instance when you serve your family you are serving God. Once my brother was having a hard time doing his chores. He then walked out of the room. I decided to help and I did the rest for him. Inside I felt so so so good. He was happy and so was I. That is how you feel when you serve anyone. I was not only serving my brother but I was also serving God. This is how you should feel every day, so that is why you should serve.


No comments: