26 February 2013

The Boys' Art Work

I've also built up quite the little pile of the boys' art work and school projects, so I thought I'd share those here too.  (I have more art work for some of the boys than others because some of their teachers use a school website that posts all the artwork for their students online to see, so I have access to more of the projects that haven't made it home from school yet.

Courtland:



A picture of Mommy (with freckles)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isaac:

A Fall tree.


A turkey

A pattern snake.

snowflake shapes



This flower is a Mother's Day card.  The parts that I can read say, "I love my mom because: she gives me kisses.  My favorite thing to do with my mom is: playing.  My mom is good at: writing.  My mom is as beautiful as: my dad.  My mom makes the best: pizza."



A pumpkin & bats.


A school of fish.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Camden:
A paper airplane with dragons on the side.

Mommy




This picture is cute because Camden was wearing a red shirt with a soccer ball on the front, 
so he colored a picture to match what he was wearing.



A Mother's Day card.  It says, "I love my mom because: she lets me watch movies.  My favorite thing to do with my mom is: go places.  My mom is good at: printing on the computer.  My mom is as beautiful as a ballerina.  My mom teaches me: about the gospel.  My mom loves me because: I make nice pictures for her.  My mom makes the best: yummy dinners."


A Christmas card from Camden to Mommy & Daddy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elijah:



Goofy kid!



I love my earrings and his hair and big ears in this one.


Lijah with his Abraham Lincoln poster.


Lijah brought this home from school for Mother's Day last year.  




Pumpkin patch

A Mother's Day card.  It says, "I love my mom because: she loves me.  My favorite thing to do with my mom is: be with her.  My mom is good at: art.  My mom is as beautiful as: a photo.  My mom teaches me: to do the right thing.  My mom loves me because: I love her.  My mom makes the best: food."




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kolby:


A self portrait of Kolby from 2nd grade.




A clown fish.



A clay pot shaped like an owl



1 comment:

Stacy and Justin said...

I'd say that you have some artists on your hands!