17 June 2012

To Michael

Just wanted to wish Michael a Happy Father's Day too, along with both of our dads.  He's such a great dad and husband.  He works so hard to provide for our family.  He has dealt with the stress of medical school and residency with a large family to support when most people think it's hard enough to just get through it all alone.  He has always devoted time to me and the boys, and has been able to balance work/school and family very well.  He is so smart, and good at what he does -- I can't tell you how many of his co-workers and office staff have recently told me how much they are going to miss him at work here when we leave.  But no matter how much he enjoys his career, I'm always certain that he'd rather be spending time with our family  than in the office any day.  He is a hard worker, helping to motivate me when I need it.  And he remembers to take time to play, fitting in as many board games with the boys as he can.  I love spending time with him, and his boys love their daddy so much too.  Michael is the love of my life.  And the thing I keep thinking is that our family and our marriage just keeps getting better each year.  Michael and I are coming up on 10 years of marriage in December, and at times life has been challenging with school/work and young kids, but I'm so glad that I've got Michael to go through it with me.  I wouldn't want it to be anyone else.  :)






































































































No comments: