24 March 2012

Interviewing Kolby

Kolby's teacher e-mailed us and told us the kids will be doing a report and presentation about a biography, and that the students will also be interviewing and writing biographies about each other, so she asked that Kolby answer some questions about himself for this.  I love it when the kids have any kind of questionnaires like this -- it's so fun to read the answers they give.  So I thought I'd include Kolby's interview answers:


We are doing interviews to write biographies on each other in class.  Would you please email your answers to the following questions?  
 
What is your favorite vacation or family tradition?
My favorite vacation is going to San Diego, California to spend time with my grandparents, Nana and Papa. 
 
Where and when were you born?  Tell me about your family and where you live.
I was born in Provo, Utah on Halloween, October 31st 2003.  I live in Fairport, New York.  I have 4 younger brothers, 0 sisters, a dog, and parents.  My brothers' names are Lijah, Camden, Isaac, and Courtland.   
 
How many schools have you been to?  Who were your teachers?  How do you feel about school? 
 I went to preschool at the YMCA in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.  My teacher there was Miss Mary Kate, and she was blind.  When we lived in Utah, I went to preschool for one year in West Valley City, Utah.  My teacher was Miss Dora.  After we moved to Fairport NY, I went to kindergarten.  My teacher was Mr. Signorelli.  In 1st grade Mrs. Grace was my teacher, and now Mrs. Roncinske is my teacher.  School makes me feel happy and smart.
 
What are your hobbies?  Have you won any awards?  Tell me about them.
I like playing soccer, video games, stuffed animals, and spending time with my family.  I won a trophy for my pinewood derby car in cub scouts, and for t-ball.   
 
What job would you like to have in the future?  What would you like to be famous/known for?  Why?
 I would like to learn languages for my job.  I'd like to be a Spanish teacher or an interpreter.  I would like to be famous for making the best stuffed animals because I love playing with them.
 
What are some of your favorites? Movie? Game? Food?  Book?
My favorite movies are nature movies.  I especially like anything about elephants.  My favorite game is my elephant game that I made for my class project.  I also like to play Risk Transformers, Ticket to Ride Europe, and Settlers of Zerahemla.  My favorite food is corn -- I love corn on the cob!  And I like books about nature.  I also finished the first book of Harry Potter this week, and I like that one too.

No comments: