28 September 2010

Our Whole Family

When we were getting school supplies ready Kolby needed to take a family picture, so I started looking through our pictures.  I realized that we actually don’t have a ton of pictures that are just of our family that have all of us in them (which you wouldn’t guess, with how many pictures I take – although there are a lot more with all 5 boys, or with one parent with all the boys).  So these are all the pictures we have with our whole family.  (I guess with 5 active little boys, we’re lucky to have this many). 
















1 comment:

Penelope said...

That actually seems like a lot of pictures with your whole family to me. We have tons of pictures of the kids, but Tyce & I are always holding the camera. We probably have 4 picture of us all together since Ivy was born...Anyway, cute pics. I like the one in front of Niagara Falls. (Niagara, right?)