15 September 2009

"Blank" Pages for the Gospel ABC Book

Since posting the pages of the “Gospel ABC Book” that I made 2 years ago (bradshaw-family.blogspot.com/2007/08/gospel-abc-book.html) – [I can’t really take the credit for it – my friend, Heather Dawson, allowed me to copy it from her site, and then I just made some changes and added my own photos], you wouldn’t believe how many people have contacted me asking for permission to use the pages to make their own Gospel ABC book, either for their own family or for a group activity at church. So, a while back I decided to take the pages from the book and remove our own family photos and make “blank” pages, so I could just tell anyone who wants to make their own book that they are welcome to copy the pages that I posted to the blog 2 years ago, and I could just e-mail them the blank pages so it would be easier for them to add their own photos when making their own books. So, after e-mailing the blank pages to another person today who asked me for permission to use the book, I just decided I’d post the blank pages to the blog, that way anyone who wants them can have them without having to wait for me to e-mail them to you. Enjoy!

(The title page has a blank space for a name, if wanted. And the “P” page has been updated with a photo of the current president of the church).

4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Sweeeeeeeet! Thank YOU so much Steph!

Becca said...

that is very cute. I like it. Thanks

Kikibug said...

Thanks so much!! Very thoughtful and generous!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo awesome! Great gift for my grandsons. Thank you so much for sharing!