30 August 2015

Genealogy with Kolby

This morning Kolby was helping me out with some genealogy. As I was teaching him how to type in the information about our ancestors and add sources, I was again impressed by how quickly he picks up and understands how to use the different software and websites. It was fun teaching him, and having him actually be a real help to me after he started to learn how to do it.  This is so fun for me, because I have really enjoyed working with my mom doing our genealogy research, so it would be cool if Kolby were to get really interested in working on this with us too. 

These are the notes that he took while we were working together today -- I thought it was pretty cute that he added an extra note about one of the ancestors who happened to be born on Kolby's same birthday. 

No comments: