21 April 2014

Brothers

I was looking at the picture that I took yesterday of the boys on Easter morning, and thinking about how they've grown.  Then I started looking back at photos of all the brothers together, and I thought I'd share some of my favorites.

Kolby:

Elijah & Kolby:
Look how little they were!

Camden, Kolby, & Elijah:

Little munchkins.

Elijah, Kolby, Isaac, & Camden:

I love this picture!

Camden, Elijah, Courtland, Kolby, & Isaac:
All 5 brothers!


Look at Isaac's sweet baby curls.







So happy.



I love this one!




Sweet memories in our first house in New York state.





Courtland and Camden sure looked alike back then.






One of our favorite New York pastimes: hiking to waterfalls.





In the Sacred Grove.


When we first moved to San Diego.







One of the boys' favorite San Diego pastimes: hiking and building "forts" in the open spaces.










Pajama Boys



This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of all the boys.



No comments: