02 May 2012

Point Loma Tide Pools

On our last weekend in San Diego my parents, my brothers, Michael, the boys, and I all went to Point Loma to visit the tide pools.  On our way there, I had to capture some video of my cute brothers singing to Disney songs on the drive (before I eventually turned the camera off because Matthew insisted that the camera killed all the fun).



We enjoyed the tide pools, and the boys all got a kick out of touching the sea anemones -- the little sucking feeling they make when you touch them, and how they squirt water out when they are touched when they're closed.  And the hermit crabs were fun too.  The boys also liked peeking in the deep cracks in the rocks to see if they could spot any crabs.  Then we stopped by the Point Loma lighthouse, which was a fun little historic building with information about the original lighthouse keeper and his family who grew up there.




No comments: