16 October 2007

Halloween Portraits



We went last week to have the boys' Halloween portraits taken, and we just got them today. I always enjoy taking the boys for Halloween photos, because it is one of the few occasions when we have individual photos taken of each boy -- usually we are trying to get a group shot of all the boys or of our entire family, which is often difficult in the end to choose the one shot that most everyone is smiling in and looking at the camera. But when we take the individual shots of the boys, there are often quite a few cute ones to choose from and they love to dress up in their Halloween costumes too. This year for Halloween Kolby is going to be Tigger, Eli is a dinosaur, and Camden is going to wear the adorable lion costume that my mom made when Kolby was 1 year old. And I am still crossing my fingers that this baby will either come a week or so early or wait until November 1st to arrive, so that I can enjoy celebrating Halloween with the boys too. But at least there are going to be a few Halloween parties for church and the medical school before October 31st, so hopefully I'll get to join them for at least part of the Halloween events, even if I happen to be in the hospital on that day. We'll see. Enjoy the photos.

3 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I love doing Halloween pictures too! That reminds me... I need to make MY appointment at Penny's!

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

Very cute pictures! You mentioned the MCW Halloween party is going to be before the 31st. Do you know the exact date? I think we'll miss the ward party - its the 26th right? I wanted to get a costume for Adam, but I think we're going to be traveling during the time of all the parties. :( Please let me know if you know the particulars of the parties. Thanks so much!

Within These Walls said...

Very Cute Pitures! My favorite is the Lion! Allen was Tigger when he was 2 1/2.