08 August 2007

Final Yearbook Page

Well, as I mentioned before, I spent a while making a personal yearbook page for Michael's yearbook. The other day Michael looked through some photos with me, and we decided to change a couple of the little photos on the border. So, I was just waiting until we went to pick up Michael's portrait from the studio, so I could scan that and add it to the yearbook page and be all done with it. I picked up his portrait last night, which turned out great! So, this morning I scanned the portrait and went to add it to the yearbook page, and to my great frustration the yearbook page was not saved on my computer. All the photos I had used on it were right there, in the folder titled "Yearbook," right on my desktop – but no yearbook page. I don't know how it could have accidentally gotten deleted, especially since we were just looking at it a few days ago. So, after totally starting over from scratch, I have taken all morning to re-make the yearbook page. I am pretty tired of it by now, after making it twice -- but at least I didn't have to go through and decide a second time on which photos to use for the page, because I guess that really took the most time when I made the original page. Anyways, here is how it turned out:

And here is Michael’s portrait that will be used not only for the yearbook, but also sent along with his applications for all of his residency programs that he will be applying to in the upcoming months. Isn’t he so handsome?

3 comments:

Annette said...

OMG I love your page! I want a page like this for my family! How awesome!

Mel said...

of course he is handsome...he's a bradshaw! :) the yearbook page turned out awesome! i would be very surprised to see anyone else's look as good. way to go!

Unknown said...

Wow...your yearbook page looks AWESOME. good job.