14 August 2007

Camden



The other day I found this cute outfit on sale for Camden, and even though it is long-sleeved and a little too big for him, I just wanted to try it on today. He was so adorable, that I had to take a couple photos. Well, 'a couple photos' kind of turned into a little photo shoot (I love that with digital cameras you can take as many pictures as you want without worrying about film). Anyways, I just had to share the photos, since I think that Camden is the most adorable baby in the world (no, I'm sure I'm not biased at all). I just love those dimples! And if he keeps those blonde curls, I don't know if Michael and I will ever be able to bring ourselves to giving him a haircut. He's such a sweetheart! I can't believe that he is already going to be one year old next month.

1 comment:

Mel said...

that photo is adorable as well! and seriously, his curls are so cute! hope things work out to see you guys over christmas.