So, here are a few pictures from Michael’s graduation. It was really great that Michael’s parents, my parents, and my grandma were able to come for that special day. Thanks!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
congrats michael! i'm so proud of you. can't wait until i see you guys.
Okay.. so it posted my comment like 6 times.. so I had to delete them all and start over.. here we go :)
Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you guys. Your family looks adorable and what an exciting time. Hopefully we will be following behind you in a year :) Good luck and Congrats Steph!!!
7 comments:
congrats michael! i'm so proud of you. can't wait until i see you guys.
Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you. Love the pics!
Okay.. so it posted my comment like 6 times.. so I had to delete them all and start over.. here we go :)
Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you guys. Your family looks adorable and what an exciting time. Hopefully we will be following behind you in a year :) Good luck and Congrats Steph!!!
Post a Comment